Thursday, June 20, 2013

Korea... Waiting Game

The first stage of my trip to Korea has been completed... the drop off.  My partner in crime drove me to dinner with mom and dad at EW Becks.  We all had delicious meals, one of us had two desserts. 

After dinner I was transferred into the loving care of my parents.  We are now  at the waiting stage.  Korea is about 12 hours ahead of us, so the decision is whether to wait and stay up until our 4:30 wake up call for our 7:00 flight or take a nap.  I'm electing at this point to stay up.  Mom and I are watching Ginger Rogers movies in honor of her recent passing.

I will try as in my last trip to keep you updated on all that is happening.  Hopefully we will not have a repeat of our Ireland trip (the airport debacle).

2 comments:

  1. Ester Williams? Ginger died in 1995....and it's 13 hours. I think you need sleep. Already you are making mistakes lol.

    ReplyDelete