Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Way

We have arrived in Dulles Airport and are waiting two hours until our scheduled flight leaves for JFK.  The crowd at Dulles is much more diverse than at BWI.  I imagine this is due to the greater number of international flights.  Regardless, Josh and I have seen some very interesting characters.  We saw an unfortunate young lady who had sunburn on the backs of her legs and from the side you could see a distinct line where red met white.  At our gate there was also a man, whom I swear is dressed as a Jedi Knight.

I am feeling much better than I was yesterday, not quite as near death's door.  I think my problem today is that I'm hungry, but I'm a little nervous about eating.  Josh was a sweetheart and bought me some Ginger Ale and that is helping some.  With my tummy on the mend, I am getting more and more excited about this trip.  Josh has been cracking quite a few smiles so I can tell he's thrilled too.  Well as we haven't really gotten to anything too exciting yet, I think I will sign off here. We should reach Ireland at 9:40 local time, which is;4:40 MD time.  Anyone want a wake up call?

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this will have my name in it. But it's Nikki. I am very excited for your trip. You both are going to have an amazing time. I look forward to reading your blog too. :o)

    ReplyDelete