Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Try This Again

So we have arrived at Dulles yet again.  There is no one here today, so I'm guessing that everyone else made their flights yesterday.  So far the skies seem clear and our scheduled flight to Boston at 12:35 is on time.  However, I will be a little nervous until I actually see the plane sitting in front of our gate. 

There was another person checking in at JetBlue who is going to Boston and then to Dublin.  The-Person-I-Am-Travelling-With thought that she must be a part of our Disney group.  I didn't see the tell tale sign of the pink Disney tags we were told to attach, so I'm skeptical.

I woke up again with some stomach pains, but the Aleve is working wonders.  I have some more ginger ale and am feeling good.  The-Person-I-Am-Travelling-With has been taking Aleve for his ankle/heel and seems to be doing OK.  He's already called me "Grammy" on several occasions for asking if he'd taken the medicine.  We have such cute names for one another don't we? 

Well hopefully my next entry will be from Boston or Ireland.  We have about a four hour layover in Boston.  We have to get our tickets from AerLingus, which means we will have to go through security again.  Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment