Tuesday, July 26, 2011

1/2 Way There

So we made it to Boston!  The flight was on time and the fairly smooth.  The-Person-I-Am-Travelling-With and I did not sit together.  I sat next to an Irish teenager.  JetBlue was very nice... they had DirectTV and Sirius XM Radio, none of which I could enjoy because I didn't bring earphones.  Oh well, I had my book.

The landing at Boston was very picturesque.  We came in over some gorgeous water with sailboats everywhere.  The airport itself isn't all that attractive.  We had to walk nearly a mile to get from our gate to JetBlue to the terminal we needed to be at for AerLingus.  But we made it and we are sitting together on this flight.  We are 20F and 20G, I'm afraid this means we are in middle rows, but I guess we will see.

I had some Sbarro's for lunch which was yummy.  I'm not up to my normal appetite, but that's probably good.  I ordered a pepsi with my lunch and the woman did not put ice in it.  I guess that's what happens on the International side of the airport.

Currently we are sitting at Boston Beer Works, with one of us enjoying their beer selection.  I'm sure you can't guess which one of us that is.  We have about an hour or so before we will head back up to our gate.



The sign at the Food Court... we have quite a way to go

1 comment:

  1. Exciting. However, quite strange of the person you are traveling with not to want their name posted to the blog. I guess since it'll be such a huge sensation to the world that he's worried he'll be followed by paparazzi?? lol

    Either way, I am glad that you have made it through the first leg. Fly safe on the second. I'll check back in on your blog tomorrow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete